The Library has recently acquired over 10,000 new science and engineering ebooks from Springer. This coincides with the launch of their new platform which is faster and more intuitive to use.
These ebooks can all be found and accessed via our Library catalogue. This extension to our existing collections brings our total number of Springer ebooks to over 21,000:
- Architecture & Design: 2005-08
- Behavioural Sciences: 2005-12
- Biomedical & Life Sciences: 2005-12
- Chemistry & Materials Science: 2005-12
- Computer Science (including LNCS*): 2005-13
- Engineering: 2005-12
- Mathematics & Statistics: 2005-12
- Physics & Astronomy: 2005-12
*Lecture Notes in Computer Science – we have access to the full content: 1973-2013!
To celebrate the launch, Springer have provided us with a limited supply of book bags which you can use to carry items that you borrow from our Library. You can collect a free Springer book bag from the Library’s Issue desk, whilst stocks last! A dedicated Springer trainer will be visited the Library in February 2013 to provide advanced training on the new platform for scientists and engineers – more details to follow soon!