We are pleased to announce a new database trial for business and management.
ABI/INFORM contains a broad array of business information, from scholarly journals and dissertations, to company, industry and market focused trade news. It features the latest news from top sources like the Wall Street Journal and The Economist and provides valuable historical perspective, with journals and other material dating back to the early 1900s.
Use ABI/INFORM to help you:
- Find the most relevant, highest quality content by searching thousands of scholarly journals and trade publications from the world’s leading publishers
- Keep up with the latest developments and trends with full-text coverage of the most important business and news periodicals
- Fully understand your chosen markets with tens of thousands of up-to-date market, industry, country, and company reports
- Stay at the cutting edge with the latest scholarly thinking from thousands of full-text working papers and dissertations
- Find specific current examples by exploring thousands of business cases, company profiles, SWOT analyses, and annual reports
Proquest provide a comprehensive guide to using ABI Inform.
The trial runs until 29/02/16. Please provide feedback on this trial to the Management Librarians, Jane Hill and Helen Rhodes on email@example.com