Due to online service upgrades scheduled for Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 December, some library services will be limited or unavailable.
On both dates due to student database upgrades, it will not be possible for the Library Issue Desk to create new or replacement library cards for students.
Assuming that the SAMIS upgrades are successfully completed on time, normal card making services for students will be available from 9am on Wednesday 23 December.
Additionally, an upgrade of the Library Management System application scheduled for the morning of Tuesday 22 December will mean the following services are unavailable:
- No new or replacement library card production for staff, students, alumni, SCONUL Access applicants or other visitors
- Self Issue machines will be offline
- No access to your borrower account to make renewals or pay fines
- Bath Copies and Inter-Library Loans cannot be requested
- Stock availability information on the catalogue will be limited
Issue Desk staff will be able to assist with the issue of items during this downtime from 9am.
Depending upon successful completion of the work on schedule, normal circulation and related online services as well as card production for university staff, visitors, SCONUL Access and alumni members should be available from Tuesday afternoon.