We are pleased to announce that the Library is has subscribed to a new database – IBISWorld. This research database provides access to over 400 current reports on UK industries, 291 of which contain Brexit impact statements with more being added each week.
IBISWorld contains detailed performance data and analysis on the markets and includes: supply chain information; forecasts; risk scores; operating strengths and weaknesses; analysis of external drivers; major players’ market strategies; and industry profit and costs benchmarks.
- Industry Research Reports – 25-page reports containing key statistics, forecasts, performance and outlook analysis, industry structure, products and markets, competitive landscape, operating conditions and major players
- UK Brexit Impact Statements
- iExpert Summaries – 6-page snapshots condensing the integral elements from the industry reports into bite-sized paragraphs, graphics and tables
- Risk Ratings Reports – 15-page reports covering the risk that the industry is facing over the next 18 months. Includes an assessment of the operating conditions (industry structure, revenue outlook and key drivers) for companies in the industry
- Archive Industry Reports – Industry Research Reports dating back up to 7 years.
If you have questions about the resource please contact the Management Subject Librarian, Helen Rhodes