Our ebook collections have been further enhanced with almost 10,000 new ebooks from the following Springer collections. This includes over 3,000 ebooks from 2016 subject collections. Further 2016 titles will be released and become available up until the end of the year. Many pre-2016 titles are already available and one major new acquisition is the Springer Book Archive for Mathematics which adds over 7,300 ebooks (1950-2004) to our current collections (2005-2016).
By combining these latest ebooks with our existing Springer content, this gives us access to over 51,000 high quality scholarly ebook titles and over 42,000 protocols. Follow the links below to search across the subject specific collections or search for pre-2016 titles by keyword on our Library catalogue:
- Architecture & Design: 2005-08
- Behavioral Sciences: 1949-2015
- Behavioral Science and Psychology: 2016
- Biomedical & Life Sciences: 2005-16
- Business & Economics: 2015
- Business & Management: 2016
- Chemistry & Materials Science: 2005-16
- Computer Science (including LNCS*): 2005-16
- Economics & Finance: 2016
- Energy: 2013-16
- Engineering: 2005-16
- Mathematics & Statistics: 1950-2016 – archive collection added!
- Physics & Astronomy: 2005-16
- Springer Protocols: 1980-2016
*Lecture Notes in Computer Science – we have access to the full content: 1973-2016!