The Library offers a range of resources to assist researchers and academic staff with developing their publishing strategy and presenting the strengths of their publishing track record.
- Good practices for attracting citations – now updated to include writing for search engine optimisation
- Which journal? Finding and evaluating relevant journals to target
- Journal rankings & journal metrics
- Tools for identifying potential collaborators
- SciVal: Present your research strengths – useful for presenting your publication track record for grant applications etc
All available from http://www.bath.ac.uk/library/services/research-analytics.html
- Publishing record: how to present your strengths (6th Dec 2016) http://www.bath.ac.uk/learningandteaching/rdu/courses/researchersatbath/RSPR.html
- Publishing strategy & finding collaborators (8th March 2016) http://www.bath.ac.uk/learningandteaching/rdu/courses/researchersatbath/RSPSFC.html
- Publications, citations and open access (14th Feb 2017) – aimed at doctoral researchers, but all welcome http://www.bath.ac.uk/learningandteaching/rdu/courses/pgskills/training/RP00118.html
Contact Katie Evans, Research Analytics Librarian (K.T.Evans@bath.ac.uk, tel ext 4488).