The Library has recently updated our access to a range of Major Reference Works published by Wiley, providing a wealth of up to date information at your fingertips.
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Aerospace Engineering: original expert articles in aerospace design and vehicle technology, including mechanics, propulsion, guidance and control, electronics and instrumentation, communications, computer science, systems engineering, material science, fabrication and manufacturing, physics, environmental science, noise and emissions.
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering: over 1,700 articles in all areas of EEE, from basic questions in power systems and communications to advanced applications in neural networks and robotics.
- Ullman’s Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry: over 1000 main articles detailing the science and technology in all areas of industrial chemistry.
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology: over 1,300 articles on the properties, manufacturing, and uses of chemical substances; industrial processes and unit operations in chemical engineering; environmental and health issues, and fundamentals and scientific subjects related to the field.
- Comprehensive Physiology (American Physiological Association): authoritative and comprehensive collection of physiology information.
- Organic Reactions: comprehensive online resource for synthetic organic chemists. with a unique focus on 200,000+ of the most important and useful synthetic reactions.
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences: over 5,000 specially commissioned, peer-reviewed and citable articles in the life sciences.
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science: operations research and management science theory, methodology, and applications.