Our Library’s ebook collections have been further enhanced this year with more than 5,000 new ebooks from the following Springer collections. These are largely frontfile additions for 2019. Many more 2019 titles will continue to be released and become available up until the end of the year. Springer Protocols for 2019 have also been purchased, with more than 4,000 new protocols already available.
A new e-book collection has arrived for 2019, Intelligent Technologies & Robotics, with over 460 e-books already. Finally, our acquisitions also include the following e-book backfiles: Engineering Archive 2000-2004; Biomedical and Life Sciences Archives: 1888-2004.
By combining these latest ebooks with our existing Springer content, this gives us access to over 87,000 high quality scholarly ebook titles and more than 56,800 protocols Follow the links below to search across the subject specific collections or search for individual titles by keyword on our Library catalogue:
- Architecture & Design: 2005-08
- Behavioral Sciences: 1949-2015
- Behavioral Science and Psychology: 1949-2019
- Biomedicine & Life Sciences: 1888-2019
- Business & Economics: 2005-15, continued by:
- Chemistry & Materials Science: 1893-2019
- Computer Science (including LNCS*): 2005-19
- Education: 2017
- Energy: 2013-19
- Engineering: 2000-19
- Intelligent Technologies & Robotics: 2019 [New collection!]
- Mathematics & Statistics: 1950-2019
- Physics & Astronomy: 2005-18
- Springer Protocols: 1980-2019
*Lecture Notes in Computer Science – we have access to the full content: 1973-2019!