This is the fifth in a series of posts exploring key Library developments ‘while you were away’ over the summer.
Over the Summer the Library has reviewed and updated our institutional citing and referencing style, Harvard Bath.
- Changes include new and expanded formats for unpublished materials and also streamlined audio (e.g. podcasts).
- Existing styles have been made more consistent e.g. Reports, Standards, House of Commons/Lords bills and more.
- Our full guide including downloadable style files for EndNote and other products can be found online at: https://library.bath.ac.uk/referencing/harvard-bath
Cite Them Right
The Centre for Learning and Teaching (CLT) has now subscribed to the Cite Them Right online platform which you may also find very helpful when using other referencing styles: http://go.bath.ac.uk/cite-them-right
- Extra guidance has been included in our ‘Write a reference’ and ‘Write a citation’ notes, but also specifically for legal and government documents to make them easier.
- Finally, several corrections and amendments to example references have been made. These changes are now reflected in our institutionally licensed EndNote/EndNote Online reference management tools.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback please contact email@example.com