Staff and student access to our Library’s electronic resources off-campus is continuing as normal. For those interested, our Research Services provide a list on finding open access publications in a tabbed section on this page.
Content unlocked by publishers
The following Google Docs list the various online resources unlocked temporarily by publishers to support off-campus study by students and the move to online teaching by academics:
- JISC’s COVID-19 Resource list for HE is the most comprehensive
- Resources made available due to COVID-19
- Digital resources to support online teaching
- Information services providers (list produced by SCONUL)
Copyright and online learning
The following may be useful for those teaching online if you have questions about copyright and online learning:
At the request of the authors, Facet Publishing has made several chapters of the book, ‘Copyright & E-learning: A guide for practitioners’ available.
- Chapter 1: E-learning and copyright: background
- Chapter 3: Using digital media: video, images, sound and software (both chapters 1 and 3 included in linked PDF)
- Chapter 6: Copyright education and training.
Library advice during COVID-19