Our Library’s ebook collections have been further enhanced this year with more than 7,500 new ebooks from the following Springer collections. These are largely frontfile additions for 2020. Many more 2020 titles will continue to be released and become available up until the end of the year. We have just started acquiring ebooks from the Political Science and International Studies collections, opening access to e-books for 2016-2020. Finally, we have added Engineering e-book backfiles for 1979-1999, given us access to the entire run – more than 15,000 engineering e-books.
Additionally, Springer Protocols for 2020 have also been purchased, with more than 3,000 new protocols already available.
By combining these latest ebooks with our existing Springer content, this gives us access to over 99,000 high quality scholarly ebook titles and more than 59,700 protocols Follow the links below to search across the subject specific collections or search for individual titles by keyword on our Library catalogue:
- Architecture & Design: 2005-08
- Behavioral Sciences: 1949-2015
- Behavioral Science and Psychology: 1949-2019
- Biomedicine & Life Sciences: 1888-2019
- Business & Economics: 2005-15, continued by:
- Chemistry & Materials Science: 1893-2020
- Computer Science (including LNCS*): 2005-20
- Education: 2017; 2019
- Energy: 2013-20
- Engineering: 1979-2020
- Intelligent Technologies & Robotics: 2019-20
- Mathematics & Statistics: 1950-2020
- Physics & Astronomy: 2005-18
- Political Science and International Studies 2016-2020
- Springer Protocols: 1980-2020
*Lecture Notes in Computer Science – we have access to the full content: 1973-2020!