From this week, you can book more even more quiet study space via LibCal: over 1,250 spaces on campus and in the city!
Library spaces are bookable 24/7 and other spaces from 8.15am until 10pm every day (including weekends). 10 West Levels 4 and 5 have reverted to postgraduate only use, with spaces in 8 West now available for general booking.
Additional spaces have been added for the revision and exam period; the Library and all Learning Commons will remain available over the Summer vacation.
All of these space are for quiet, individual study only.
Please book your space using LibCal, so that everyone can work safely, to ensure fair access to spaces and to avoid disappointment. Our video explains how to book – it’s quick and easy to do.
Exams can be stressful. Please be kind and study safely, responsibly and fairly:
- Book your space and vacate it by the end of your booked time;
- Study quietly and individually and don’t disturb others;
- Wear a face covering unless exempt (if so, please wear or carry a sunflower lanyard);
- Clean the desk before and after you use it;
- Don’t move any furniture;
- Be mindful of your own wellbeing. Remember to take breaks and look after yourself. The SU’s Study Well page includes a range of study and wellbeing resources, including our Managing exam stress library reading list and display on Library Level 2.
Good luck with your exams from the Library team!