Please be considerate to your fellow students during the revision period by keeping noise to a minimum on all levels of the Library and please wear a face covering at all times, unless exempt.
Quiet study space is very popular at this time of year so it is more important than ever that you book a study space online to avoid disappointment. To find out more about bookable (and non-bookable) spaces, both on and off campus, go to: Where you can study on campus and in the city.
When using the spaces, you must:
- clean the desk before and after you use it
- vacate your space by the end of your booked time
- not move any furniture from marked study spaces
- please be aware that other people may be more comfortable keeping a social distance
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- follow any directional signage
- keep windows open
- not consume any food
- make sure any drinks are in sealed bottles, flasks or reusable cups with lids
- leave the space clean and tidy when you’ve finished
- remember that study spaces are for quiet study; do not disturb others
Further University guidance on safety during the Covid-19 pandemic is available online.
Good luck with your exams!